Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:49 PM   #6
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysiek View Post
Hello Everyone,
My wife and I have purchased our first RV six weeks ago. It is 2015 Thor Axis 24.1. We are very excited but have not done any trips yet. We live in Northern California/San Francisco Bay Area. I do not know anything about rving or... my motor home. At this point, on my daily trips to the RV storage, I am studying the coach trying to learn where all the stuff is and how it works. Now, I understand how much I need to learn. This may sounds funny to some of you experts but yesterday I was very excited practicing gray/black water dumping[emoji38] and...this was was easier than than I thought. I am glad I have found this site which already supplied me with bunch of valuable tips and information. I am looking forward to do more of that here!
That's a good start. You maybe should get a hardback notebook with pages to write in all the things to do IE CAMP set up, tear down, RV leveling, outside power, fresh water, sewer, propane, heating, cooling, slide out maintenance, battery maintenance, winter storage, air pressure in tires, warranty work, who does your warranty work...etc and keep a log on all your repairs.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum