Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 12:43 AM   #26
dPad2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: HAD Vegas 24.1
State: South Dakota
THOR #9657
Not intending to be a party-pooper - - - just telling my true story. I purchased a 2017 Vegas 24.1 new in Oct 2017. I LOVED it until so much started going wrong. It's hard to know what is dealer and what is the unit but my unit spent more time at the dealer than with me for 8 months AND things they 'fixed' were not fixed. Leaky windshield; wipers didn't work and never worked right - I was caught in a bad rain storm and also a snow storm when the wipers quit. The headlights were so dim I couldn't see curves or exits coming up on dark roads; cabinets were losing parts; the overhead cab bed kept breaking; and more. The final straw for me was an electrical fire that stunk up the whole coach AND 'brunt' the paneling above it. I gave up, cut my losses, and traded it in (different dealer and I interviewed SERVICE DEPARTMENTS, not sales departments, before buying my Winnebago (which I have had 8 months and LOVE.). I've come to believe my Vegas was just a lemon - probably a bad production team that day or something. I loved it until I didn't. I just had to say my experience. Remember, SERVICE DEPT is more important than sales departments. Service can be a nightmare without a good team, which I have now (Bob Ledford's in Greenville.). Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum