Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 06:21 PM   #9
Jaysdogjazz

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #15072
Thank you so much for everyone's help

I really appreciate all of everyone insight. Just like I thought everyone here gave me really great feed back and I cant say Thank You enough.

My wife and I agree the dealer probable wont want to spend the money to have this one verified somewhere else so we are going to pass on this one and keep shopping "revjeffrey" may have the safest advice "So many out there for sale. I would Run & Re-group." Kind of hard to argue with this logic.

Thank you so much to everyone's help. I thought I looked it over in the beginning and maybe trusted the dealer to much before. I will need to take my time on the next one and find a qualified place to perform an independent inspection.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum