Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1Z View Post
Thanks for the fast reply, still waiting for Ford to call me back. My question with your ansewer is
#1 says Power brake assist module
#6 says Interment panel dimmer module park lamps tow

No mention of cruise control or as Ford calls it speed control

Ron1Z did you find which fuse(s) controlled your cruise control? My fuses also don't jive with Beau's fuse assignment descriptions. I could pull every one in the Power Dist Box in the engine compartment but if we know which ones are suspect......I would prefer that. So I also just had an issue with cruise not coming on.....not the brake master cylinder switch (it has continuity when brake is off); but no 12vdc on either pin of the mating female connector that plugs on the master cylinder switch so I am assuming blown fuse and that the fuse is hot at all times. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum