Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello and help
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 10:49 PM   #2
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl View Post
Hey all! I am Sheryl from VA.
Just bought a 2020 Thor Freedom Elite 26 HE. I am on my first trip and I have no hot water. I am so frustrated. I have called a repair man and he said to take the cover off the bench seat so I can get to the back side of the water heater and find the three relay switches. Turn the all straight up and down. Problem is I do not see any relay switches. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Relay switches? Sounds like he was describing the water valves that are used to bypass the hot water heater for winterizing...
There is one in the cold (blue) line, one in the hot (red) line, and one that bridges the hot and cold. To use the hot water heater, the valves on the hot and cold lines should be open (handle runs along the lines), and the valve that bridges hot and cold should be closed (handle is 90 degrees to lines).
Turn on hot water faucet and allow tank to fill. Then turn on electric or propane to hot water heater.
Hope that helps...
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum