Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 06:08 PM   #3
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
1. What's a "CHH toilet valve"?
2. Dump arm? Is that the ball valve for the toilet or the dump valve for the tank?
3. You installed a tall toilet last year but now you want to raise the flange to make it taller?

The only thing I understand is you want to put a 3 1/4" OD pipe into a 3" ID hole.
1.CHH is the brand name of the toilet
2.The problem is the water valve hangs open and I can't figure a way to get to it inside the toilet. I got the 4 bolts from underneath the unit out and the bottom would separate from the top.
3. I installed a tall toilet( this one) last year. since this one appears to be unserviceable I was going to raise the old toilet to replace the one I installed last year.
Sorry it was very clear in my head.
The big question is how to replace the flange. If I can get that out I can then raise the older toilet, my old knees like not bending so low

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum