Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 02:42 AM   #84
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Good morning ….I think !
We called Trimark 1-800-431-8616..spoke with Abby...
gave her the number on the steel plate (partially covered by the Dexter sticker)
….asked her if it was covered by warranty...she said we would have to deal with Thor regarding that...in other words NOT ! until someone dies !!!
so, $143.12 plus shipping … we have a new lockset on the way.
*I mentioned the Winnebago recall..alluding to the fact that this is a serious issue..and I am aware of the numerous failures..what a 'cool' chick she is ! I couldn't do that job...acting like it is just another day at the office !!
I am definitely filing a complaint with the Govt. and with Thor… something needs to be done before a person dies inside a locked RV !!

nuff said...other than that...WE STILL LOVE OUR AXIS !!

Looking forward to warm weather !!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FORUM MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THESE DISCUSSIONS....PRICELESS !!
Isn't Abby GREAT!...I am glad you got things handled. We had to order both the lock along with the interior panel as when we removed the lock we found that the interior panel (with the lock knobs) was bent in a 45 degree angle (I guess from the factory)

Didn't want that to cause any more issues...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum