Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
thorgem

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 25V
State: British Columbia
THOR #16038
Time to introduce myself

My nick name is Thorgem,I signed up to the Forum about six months ago.I fine it very informative,and have learnt alot of great info.Thanks to all. I am not new to camping, from tent to tent trailer,2 different travel trailers and now on my 2nd motor home,which is a 2020 Thor gemini 23tw. Hence my nickname Thorgem. I bought my new Gemini in May of 2019 and in June started my adventure to the Yukon and into Alaska.As we all know these motor homes don't come with manuals and the cell service in the north is mainly nonexistent. I relied on the Thor tech support when I had cell sevice, They are great! Since finding the Forum and the thor motor coach owner-resource site. I have become more confident in this little GEM of a motor home. We live in the lower main land of B.C. Canada.And this years adventure in June will be Ontario Canada were my son and family live.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum