Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 03:01 AM   #17
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
I have nothing good to say about Michelin tires, I live in Southern California and the first thing you will notice is the weather checking on the side walls, this allows water to get in and rust the steel belt and then the tire will seperate, I worked as a heavy equipment mechanic on Cat equipment and the tires on our machines cost between $8,000.00 and $13,000.00 per tire, the Michelin tires would always fail before we could wear it out, the owner of the business refused to take delivery of 6 new Cat 657 Scrapers because they had Michelin tires, those machines were over $1.3 million each, the last new F-150 I bought I told the dealer he had to change out the tires if he wanted to sell me the truck and he said why, I pulled the owners book out of the glove box and showed him the Michelin tire warranty and weather checking is not covered, just had too much bad luck with Michelin tires, and they want a premium for them

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum