Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:28 PM   #1
LarsonAdventures

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Washington
THOR #18510
Hello From The Pacific Northwest

We are going to RV full-time after our condo sale closes. This is our third RV, a Thor Windsport 29M.

In the mean time, an introductory true story that happened a couple of nights ago.

We had just downsized out of our condo into the Thor Windsport 29M. We're getting familiar with our new home, staying at an RV park to be near the condo until after it sells.

We were also getting used the environs of the RV park and understood that there was a rat infestation problem with the public works complex adjacent to the RV park, directly behind our coach.

The other night, while my wife and I were outside looking at the full “Pink Moon”, my wife heard some squeaking coming from the area toward the rear of our coach. She grabbed a flashlight and began to investigate, looking behind and beneath our coach, then around a little storage shed between our RV and the neighbor’s RV and, so far, had not seen any rats nor any other squeaking creatures.

As she approached the neighbor’s RV and directed the flashlight beam under the rear of their coach, beneath their rear bedroom, she discovered the source of the squeaking.

It wasn’t rodents.
LarsonAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum