Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 10:45 PM   #23
ETS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: VEGAS 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #3213
I have two SEIKE tvs models SE28HY10 and SE32HY10 and a SAIKYO Model SKTVDOMV01. Since April we have been to camp sites from Virginia to Florida and have never had any issues with camp site cable tuning. So where we have been, the camp grounds must have THE BOX that allows distribution to the campers without scrambled signals.

IF I try to scan my home TVs to cable without a cable box they do not work. The cable company scrambles the signals. Plus I need a cable box for each TV. Charter, COX, Verizon and ATT all scramble signals.

In order for my all RV'S three tv's to receive signal the signal cannot be scrambled.

When I do over the air scans I get messages that tell me what channels are scrambled.

Our RV is a 2015 VEGAS 24.1

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum