Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 05:40 AM   #7
timp410

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Hmm we also have some bubbles in the wall below the passenger window but other than the wall issues there is no other evidence that our passenger window leaks. I wonder if our dealer discovered that and fixed it before we picked up our unit.

We've had it almost two years now and have never had the wall below the window get wet in the rain and we've driven through some nasty stuff at times.

Although the bubbles appear to only be in the wallpaper and given that we've seen the curtains disintegrate due to UV damage it is also possible that we're seeing UV damage on the wallpaper.
I thought it was just the wall paper as well. However, it turns out to be a major issue. In order to fix the bubbles you have to replace the entire wall board which will require the removal of the window. They quoted me close to 2,500 to repair the wall. They said the bubbles were due to water intrusion.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum