Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:45 PM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Yeah we're starting in on our 6th season with our 24.1.

Replaced the tires 2 seasons ago now. New ones seem to be holding up well (Cooper tires); the Michelins were really cracked and in dire need of replacement.

I'm only at about 17,000 miles on ours. Haven't been travelling with it as much as we'd like (especially this year ! LOL). Once our son starts college (er if he will be on campus this fall--still don't know) we will probably use it more.

Our awning fabric still looks pretty good; some dirt on it but otherwise holding up.

Only suspension mod I've done is the sumo springs in the front.

I still do a few mods each year (end of last season replaced kitchen counter, sink, and stove). We're starting to think about adding a WiFi extender/cellular booster but haven't done any research on that yet.

Our roof gets a once over in the fall: The place where we get the oil changed does a look over the coach re-sealing the roof, replacing burned out bulbs, etc. for a complete "fall service" package.

Still very happy with the coach to the extent that we have yet to see anything at the RV shows that we would want "more" than our Axis (especially after all the mods).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum