Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 06:34 PM   #19
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
August will be our 5th year on our 2015 Vegas 24.1. We are at about 24,000 miles. Still on the original Harris batteries. Still on the original Michelin tires (haven't seen any cracking or degradation on the tires and plenty of tread yet).

Never had any real problems. Our windshield stress cracked siting at the dealer's waiting to go in the shop for an oil change. That happened when the RV was only 3 months old. Thor and dealer replaced windshield under warranty. Also had the fan quit in the microwave while the unit was under warranty. That was also replaced by Thor under warranty.

The upholstery is beginning to show wear. I have a set of slip covers I picked up at Camping World for the captain chairs but haven't installed them yet. We've been talking about replacing the couch with a jack knife type of the same dimensions.

All in all, we've been very happy with the Vegas. No horror stories like you often see here in the forum.

For Jamie -- bveroudon (post above) emailed me asking about scissors jack installation. I told him I carry 4 with me but do not have them permanently installed. I said you have yours permanently installed. Can you repost your pictures of your installation or post the link to where your pictures are in the post you made on the forum?
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum