Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 03:04 PM   #16
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Welcome to the forum! What's the latest on your search? Still focused on Florida? There are many used coaches available in this state. Suggest you try The Villages classified sites.

My experience with a consignment shop didn't go well. They left the front curtain and shade open and the sun fried the front seats, costing me big money to reupholster. They moved it to a lower traffic satellite location. I expected at least a low ball offer, but got not even that.

Since as a seller I had no contact with potential buyers, I didn't trust that they would be honest in telling me what price they actually sold it for. They could have sold high, told me low, and pocketed the difference. They might have offerred a low ball price to own it for inventory. Consignment dealers might be OK as a buyer, but as a seller I would be wary.

On that deal, I ended up trading it for a new coach and getting more out of it, besides the sales tax savings.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum