Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hitch pondering
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 04:06 PM   #5
zagato1750

Brand: Still Looking
State: Oklahoma
THOR #14848
Hitch pondering

Yes....of all the secure roll up hard covers I’ve viewed online, the bedlocker appears to be the lowest profile in relation to the bed rails.
I realize that it’s unrealistic to think someone on here will have the exact same setup. But....that said I think that there could be a decent chance someone would have the bedcover/hitch combo....and providing similar bed side heights you could determine if the cover clears....

I gave the truck specifics because I figure I’m not the only one who has pondered choosing between the expensive air hitch....and the convenient puck mount hitch.

Not worried about someone stealing the hitch, but would need it to fit under the bed cover when not towing...

We have the air ride pinbox as well..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum