Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #2
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Hi Kon21
Welcome to the forum. You should be fine if you are only using it the night before. Your house batteries should not drain down for that short of a period. You do have to leave your use switch on during that time period. I usually bring my motor home to the house from storage the day before and run an extension cord from my garage with a dog bone adapter for a 110 to 30 amp adapter to run the refrigerator before a trip to cool it down. I have never had a problem with the batteries running down the few times I could not hook up to my house and had to park it across the street in the school parking lot for a few days at a time. Remember to have the use switch turned on whenever you are driving it.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum