Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #6
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Hi Harmsy

Welcome to the forum. With your Thor Citation you said you have the Summit Package and are having an issue with the coach batteries dipping down in voltage after 6 hrs of frige use. The summit package comes with a 100 amp solar coach battery charging system and should help keep those coach batteries from draining so quickly. I would start at the coach batteries first. They should be tested under load and most auto shops(Pep Boys, Auto Zone. NAPA) will test them for free. Most probably they need to be replaced. I have a 2018 Thor Siesta 24SS with the summit package. I had to change out my house batteries(which are under the steps at the entry door) this past December 2019. I bought my motor home brand new in March 2018. The factory batteries were dated 2017. I purchased two replacement deep cycle marine batteries as replacements. I am also sending you a pm with the details.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum