Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 01:31 AM   #32
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
I'll chime in here with our experience. Our 2016 Vegas 25.2 was built early in the model year, and has the taller windshield and the E-350 chassis. With what I know now, I would have preferred the later 2016 model with those changes, be have few complaints with our coach as delivered 5 years ago. We now have 35K on it and hundreds of night in it.

We prefer the walk around queen to the bed setup in the 24.1. Your preferences may vary. Our main complaints are the shredding upholstery and oxidation of the gelcoat. Exposure to the punishing Florida sun has aggravated both of those issues.

I have considered the competitive motorhome offerings, and so far haven't found anything that compells me to spend the $$$ to trade. For us and the way we travel (now) it's our Goldilocks coach, not too big, not too small, but just right.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum