Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 03:15 PM   #6
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I don't know your dash configuration if it's a class b/c or has the Thor class A dash.
If it's the Thor dash ANY double din radio wlll fit. If it's a factory dash, a quick look on the web will tell you double din, din.5 or single din. All this just means the size of the hole in your dash. All else is the same except maybe a smaller screen on a single din.

Eonon isn't the top of the line end all, I have it because I have an 10 year older very mechanical eonon in an offroader and it puts up with all the dust and offroad stuff.
It is an 8 inch screen that pushes itself out of the radio, turns 90°, stands up, then angles back. It has dust on/in it like a dining table in a Disney haunted house movie. And it's been flawless.

There a few other brands one has a name like dogdog or something which gets good reviews.

There's a young man named Nguyen (I think Nguyen radio review as a search term will find him) on youtube who does installations and reviews of various brands in the 2 to 4 hundred radio heads.
There are also radios having 13 inch screens and they'll rotate from landscape to portrait.

Internally and externally , I don't think there's a one percent difference to any of the 10.1 heads.
Android is the heart, the screens are the same and the things they do are identical.

An android radio head does what an android tablet will do. Almost exactly. Same screen, same software,
The radio head is just a way to get the tablet to fit in your dash.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum