Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello from FL
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
Happy Retired FL cpl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23U
State: Florida
THOR #661
Hello from FL

Hi, we're Dan & Karen from New Smyrna Beach FL. We bought our first RV last Labor Day. It's a smaller class C, Freedom Elite 23U. We have camped several times and really enjoy it. We went to Key West for ten days but enjoyed it so much we stayed for 30 days. The motorhome is a little tight but we think it suites our needs just fine. My DW and I get along fine so that helps.

We have a 25 State trip planned for the end of April. We're making our way to Vancouver Island in BC. The trip should take us about 3 months. Along the way, we will meet my DW's nephew from Germany at the Grand Canyon. Him and his wife and two infant children and renting a motorhome for a 30 day trip around the western part of the US.

We are open to suggestions if you have any to make our lives easier. Take Care.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum