Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 12:12 AM   #9
DorianColling

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #20520
Alright I found the problem. Basically my converter Magneteck 6345 was not working anymore. I was having power for light but the battery side was broken. I guess one of the resistance broke. I changed it and found out that I have been running my batteries down to 10.5 too many times.

So I also bought 2 new 6V batteries connected in série. Now it’s working great !! This is gonna be my first night off grid with the batteries. It’s going to be about 20 degrees out. I hope that my batteries will last the entire night to keep us warm.

I also have a breaker to turn off the batteries but I am leaving it on. No battery disconnect switch though. I will install one once I get back home.

Thank you all for your help !

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum