Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 12:31 AM   #16
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by james3342 View Post
Just got my first RV and have some questions.

The sewer hose storage area is simply not big enough to hold a standard (or any) size hose. How the Thor engineers screwed this up I have NO IDEA. The flanges on either end of a standard hose is simply too large to fit into the tube. Ridiculous. I'm open to ideas, but storing a sewer hose inside the camper is NOT an option.

The van came with a new water filter (a white cylinder shaped filter about 14" long). I have NO idea where it goes and none of the documentation shows where it goes either. Anyone know?

I have more questions - but will post them separately.

Thanks!
James
Don’t know about sewer storage problem. But do you have a separate drinking water valve on sink. My old 5th wheel had that and a removable filter that fit inline under the sink. Had to remove it every winter as it freezes expansion. As for sewer storage, I bought a Valterra storage tube with caps on both ends and used hd zip ties to attach it to the bumper.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum