Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:06 AM   #12
Zenith

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: RB34
State: New Mexico
THOR #21936
Weird - I just composed a big reply, and the forum said it would require mod approval. I think it's because I had a couple of links in it. That should show up soon I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgscooter View Post
I looked at a few class c and didn't have enough legroom. How was the legroom on these super c's? Any better than others?

It's vastly superior to the E-series chassis used on most class Cs.

Break it down by unit:

• Magnitude / Omni - It's a F550, so power seats with adjustable gas / brake pedals. Lots of room, adjust to your heart's content. It's by far the nicest cab of any truck I've been in. My '17 Tacoma's cab felt like the inside of an econo-car after being inside it.
  • Isata - Same general vibe as the Magnitude / Omni. Since it's built on a big Ram, it's a very similar modern truck feel.
  • Rebel - The International cab for the Rebel felt basic compared to the other options. That said, the seat had more room than the Magnitude / Omni or Isata. It was also closer to the height of the floor of the living space, so getting in the back was easier than the Magnitude / Omni or Isata.
  • Jayco and Dynamax - The Freightliner cab for the Jayco and Dynamax felt a bit less utilitarian than the Rebel, but was still clearly a commercial truck chassis. The interior of the cab was taller than the Rebel, so it was much easier on both to get in and out of the cab. Don't get me wrong - it's not as easy as a Class A, but an older driver or passenger won't have trouble bending in twisting to get out of the cab, whereas they may with the Magnitude / Omni, Isata, or Rebel.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum