Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axis/Vegas 24.1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 02:53 PM   #14
AJMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Regency Ultra Brougham IB
State: Arizona
THOR #13468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Thanks for sharing information on seats. It’s an issue that wouldn’t exist if similar motorhomes were built on E-Series instead of Transit.

Hokey is a good word to describe how I feel also, but could overlook it if seats are comfortable enough. It’s one design detail I wanted to see and experience on Ekko at Tampa Super Show, but wasn’t able to attend. Since cab seats make up such a large part of living room, they better be very functional. And sitting on cushions as primary seats on a motorhome priced over $150K just doesn’t seem right.
I am surprised that there would be any Ekko models at any RV Show yet. I was under the impression that they would not be available to dealers, or even for show, until late March or April. I suspect that they are going to be very popular, given how much solar and how much battery power they come with, and I expect them to be very pricey.

RV prices have risen so much lately that I think we would have been locked out of the market had we not bought 2 years ago. The RVs I see for sale here in the Phoenix area are $20,000 higher than before, for pretty much the same RVs.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum