Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:55 PM   #50
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Quote:
Originally Posted by witthuus View Post
I am sorry - I know I keep bothering you guys with my problems - but is is getting worse and worse every day. Or am I just impatient

I am totally frustrated right now - some of you might remember my older thread when I had issues with my brand new Entegra Coach - this story continues

I picked up my new 2021 Entegra Emblem on 3/22 and the problems started on my way back home
It took General RV quite a while before I did get an appointment - so I dropped the coach off in Ashland, VA on 4/14. On 4/20 I got a text message that they are still waiting on a bay to open up - why did I have an appointment on 4/14 ??

On 4/27 they called me that they would need to order parts and it will take about 2 months. This is when my frustration level reached 100 They requested me to pick up my unit and come back first week in July or they would charge $25/day storage fee. - WHAT ??? You are selling me an RV which does not even make it home and want me to be patient for more than 3 months to get it running AND charge storage fees ?? NO NO ! Well, she realized how pissed I was and after talkig to her supervisor, they waived the storage fee. Do I have to be thankful now ?

She had another surprise: my flooring has bubbles in the kitchen area. These bubbles cannot be fixed unless the entire flooring will be replaced. I was told that Entegra will not cover this under warranty as the affected area is too small and it would be just too expensive to fix that. Excuse me ?? Did I mention that this is a brand new RV - build in January 2021 ??

What would be your advise to speed this up ? I am paying for an unusable RV since March and for ( at least ) another 2 months and all I get is "I am so sorry ... "

I called Entegra Customer Service, complaint, got a sorry and a case number. I forwarded this case number to General RV and again: silence. Don't hear back from them, nobody responses to my calls and/or emails. Customer service at its best.

Do you get why I am frustrated ? I own and pay for a ( not cheap ) RV and am stranded because nobody cares. Why should they ? They have my money secured. Nobody returns any calls since I paid - you should have seen their motivation prior to me paying

Hope you guys can follow - my english is not fluent, but I try my best
My camping world never returns calls or emails. I call service and I'm told that no one is available leave a message. I told her they never return messages and I live 5 minutes away and I'll be right over. I walk in go right to service and they are doing nothing. I said they won't let me talk to you as usual, so are my parts in? Yes they are, I was just about to call you. I set the appointment and bring it in. I feel sorry for people that can only call because it will probably never be fixed

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum