Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 04:03 PM   #54
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
It can all be so much easier.
'Included in my contract you will add 5 hours of labor. I will pay for this labor. The dealer will go over my vehicle end to end and fix whatever is required to be fixed. If I find anything your expert team missed I will not take delivery'. This burdens them with fixxing items and this burdens you with having to pre-aquire some knowledge.
This should fix the loose screws and window whistles.

It's the same as tacking that QC five hours to your sales price except those of us with the knowledge of what type of KIT we bought don't have to pay to underwrite your inability by way of Thor tacking five hours more onto the build cost.

You bought a low line rv for the least money you could possibly spend. You can't begin to dispute this.
Did You even ask if paying msrp would buy you a better delivery and a hard core going over of every screw and bolt? Did you ask for a better radio due to the axxera research you did prior to purchase?

Be an intelligent being and realize dollar store purchases are not Tiffany items.
You really really really really do yourself a giant disservice by showing the inane thought process you've used to become a member of the
Insipid
Victim
Club

Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy.
Sometimes it's a loose screw in the cardboard rolling house they bought, sometimes it's the third spouse making them unhappy. Same unhappy. Same happy at being unhappy.

It really tells a lot.

You have to wonder if the rv purchase was made because life was just.going.too.well....

This is written to those who are, intelligently, learning about thor and motorhomes BEFORE making a purchase so they'll have a reasonable expectation and not some self involved, too late/hindsight dream of builders doing best possible quality work to meet the lowest possible pricepoint, THAT YOU STILL GRIND THEM TO LOWER. I hope it gives you some small reason to question if a whistling window is or is not unreasonable in a cardboard house made of 100,000+ components, then sold as a whole unit at the dollar store.

Read what's not said in the tirades. The space between the words is almost always the real story.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum