Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 06:16 PM   #3
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dent View Post
Hi Folks, A little help here. Please.

I have read several threads on the subject.
My first try at using the inverter was yesterday. (just purchased the coach 2017 Challenger 37LX with 20k miles).

I turn it on (not connected to SP) it shows me 12.9 volts 0 amps , on the way to the refer - I pass the Micro, no lights on, go to the Refer door lights on, open the door interior light goes on turn on the cooling switch - light goes off and the display on the Xantrex goes blank, stays green but is blank.

I have not checked any connections, knowing the previous owner was clueless about anything I know he did not make any adjustments.

Is this a symptom of the inverter being dead? I have read where there was a batch of bad ones.

Thanks in advance for your responses
Best guess is you have popped the supplementary circuit breaker on the inverter. The inverter is under the bed. Facing the front of the inverter, the circuit breaker is a small black button located on the right side about an inch back from the face. When activated, it popes-out about 1/4 inch. Push it back in to reset.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum