Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 11:19 AM   #13
b-dent

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37XL
State: Maine
THOR #24376
Getting there

Hey Beau388,
Thanks for sharing the photos. I can’t see much from all those wires. But that’s ok it’s yours. Mine is similar but different. I write my post on my laptop, the photos are on my phone.

I guess the big difference is my fuses and circuit breakers are not in a metal box they are separate and attached directly to the plywood at the foot of the bed. Accessible only when one of the slides are extended. They could have put them on the hallway side of the bed which would have eliminated the need to extend any slide.

My converter / charger is by itself, now unencumbered by a wire loom I moved that was blocking airflow from the fan.

I guess my rapid camp is in there too. I think it is a circuit board with some blade fuses and a little wire that goes nowhere. I moved it yesterday because it was under an unaccusable area, and if need be (while on the road) I would not have been able to get to the fuses without great difficulty.

I have not been on the road with my coach yet but I just thought I should get a blade fuse kit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum