Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 03:02 PM   #3
OldSheepDog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20LT
State: Florida
THOR #23123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
That's a nice setup! We watch very little TV on the road, mostly because we usually camp where there's no internet OR broadcast signal (WV mountains). I also have an older Bose mini... I love the sound you get out of that little sucker!!

I've thought about trying an ultra-wide screen setup for the wife's "work at home", but I got her hooked on a three screen setup at home... NOT doing that for work on the road!

She’s a horrible boss and doesn’t get paid time off. The ultrawide splits to 2, or 3 screens with a click. At home she has a 34” ultrawide, so she has to settle for the 29” on the road.

We watch very little TV anywhere, if we are watching it’s an internet service. Occasionally I will download a few episodes to an iPad or my phone and then airplay them to the Apple TV when on the road, no connect needed.

We do have the winegard set up with 4g via ATT.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum