Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 11:07 AM   #1
BigDog32.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 32.1
State: Kentucky
THOR #26578
Cummings generator won't start on my Thor Ace 32.1

Hello everyone,After picking up my rig from camping world in Marion(what a nightmare) from having the stereo and a inverter charger replaced I get home and tried to start my generator and it has no power..I’ve checked the breakers at the generator access panel and the breakers in my house battery location…Everything looked good,even reset all of them just in case.I tried calling the service department in Camping World to maybe troubleshoot the problem as it was working fine when the rig went in for repairs and they would only say we didn’t work on your generator and you need to bring it in so the problem can be diagnosed.The young lady was had no clue and I asked to speak to the technician that worked on my rig and they wouldn’t do that..I’m sure it’s something simple he probably forgot to hook up but and can’t get anywhere with the service department..Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum