Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 12:05 PM   #9
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by monteu View Post
Good Day,

I bought a used 2005 very well taken care of Four Winds Chateau motorhome. It appears that the holding tank 1 and holding tank 2 indicator lights are showing low level permanently. My gray water tank was completely full and was showing low level yet. Where do I head in at on fixing this? The tanks and sensors are fairly easy to get to.

Thanks fellows!
One of the first mods I make to any RV we acquire is to install SeeLevel Tank sensors. They are on the outside of the tanks and are not affected by toilet paper, etc. inside the tanks. The new SeeLevel has Bluetooth and we can check our tank levels using an app on the phone. Love that. That makes it unnecessary to install the tank monitor inside the RV. On our Quantum JM31 we left the OEM tank level system intact but do not use it.

https://tinyurl.com/2lj4ddae

We were able to mount the SeeLevel display in the service bay near where the tanks and tank sensors are accept the fresh water tank under the bed. Was not difficult to run a pair of wires to the tank under the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SeeLevel Display.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	38533   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210705-072548_Garnet RV.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	38534  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fresh water tank level sensor.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	38535  
Bob Nodine is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum