Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 06:21 PM   #7
ron@wrightanglepllc.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #27300
Thanks for the suggestion - I called Thor and got the structural diagrams. For the area I am talking about there are two horizontal 6" wide 1" thick plywood blocking pieces. Not sure why the second one which is shown at a lower position, but the upper one is right where this arm rest is located. I plan to just go over the interior surface with lauan plywood with a box to the inside which will go from the floor up to the underside of the arm rest to be the actual support. Hopefully will find and screw the lauan into the lower plywood piece but the main support will be from the floor and not the wall anyway.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum