Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 01:06 PM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
We purchased our ACE new from the Dealer in 2012 and so far I have never had to touch our dash A/C . Looking at the Tempcon manual hyperlink, I see the 1.75 lb charge does not even show up for the F53 chassis selections and is low compared to what is specified. Not sure it is even the correct manual for our coach A/C fitment. It was the first manual I could find. You might try contacting Thor or Evans Tempcon directly to see if either can confirm the freon charge requirement for the 2012 build year (2013 coach). Maybe another ACE owner in another close by build year can advise what their evaporator box charge value is, just to see if there is a different value?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum