Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 06:56 PM   #8
USMarineNCO

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 30FE
State: Georgia
THOR #11287
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandKO View Post
I’ve been wanting to replace the factory entry door lock/latch assembly with a keyless model on our Freedom Elite 30FE.
However, after searching this site for similar issues and researching the internet for a compatible model that will fit my RV, I have come up with nothing.
I also went to the Thor owner’s resource page for my s/n RV and all it showed was an electronic lock which is not on my model.
The lock/latch assembly on our unit is much larger than the ones advertised on etrailer, CW and several other sites.
Attachment 30492
Attachment 30493
Have any other Freedom Elite owners replaced their door locks and if so, what did you replace it with?
Thanks for any replies.
GOOD NEWS!!! RV Locks just released a pre-order for one that fits our 30FE's!!!

https://www.rvlock.com/collections/c...a-c-motorhomes

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum