Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
davidspixx

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Colorado
THOR #2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
My suggestion is to take it back to the dealer to get it fixed before the warranty expires. The leak could be caused by any number of things such as a bad seal, a chipped edge on the windshield, just to name a couple.
I agree totally. I have a 2016 Vegas. I spent some time talking to the installer when my windshield was replaced with stress cracks. They say they have replaced many tens of windshields on these models. Some had so little sealant around the glass that it was the wind noise that made people return for warranty work. Thor did a really bad job on these in this model year. Definitely complain during warranty. Thor was pretty good, no questions asked when we took ours in.
The window replacement after warranty is $3000. I hope your vendor can give you a reasonable turn around.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum