Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 11:12 PM   #4
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
It sounds to me like there is the possibility your Relion Batteries BMS is cutting power to the batteries during the charging cycle. I have had similar problems but not identical. I would also confirm you have the following TSB completed:

https://www.thorforums.com/forums/f4...tsb-33344.html

Very simple to check but might make sure your dealer is aware while it is there.
It is a timing module but it has been known to cause problems with the battery BMS system (battery shut down). If your batteries are shut down by the computer they will not charge. I have had the Mastervolt display "charging" when it was not when this has happened.

I have had my charge process interrupted several times for unknown reasons but at this point suspect the Relion BMS computer could be causing this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum