Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 04:39 PM   #8
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
I am not sure if you have a 200ah, 400 ah or 800 ah battery setup but there are a couple of things you probably need to confirm. Hopefully your dealer should do this but I frankly don't trust them and these settings are pretty easy to verify for yourself.

Make sure your Balmar battery monitor (assuming you have that) is setup correctly in the settings of that device. There is a way in the menu of that device to check that by holding down the single button. By set up correctly I mean the device should reflect the battery power you have (200,400 or 800a/h batteries)and that the chemistry is set for Relion Lipo etc. The easiest way to check/change these settings is with a Balmar Bluetooth device that you can buy on Amazon for $59. It is simple install (plug and play) and just plugs in to the back of the Balmar display. Search Amazon for Balmar SG2 Bluetooth gateway and you will find. This device also gives you the ability to monitor your battery SOC etc from an "App" without having to look at the Balmar display itself. I just confirmed it is available there.

Confirm the "dip switches" on the Mastervolt Combi charger/inverter are set correctly for your battery configuration. These switches are located on the side of the Mastervolt Combi and are visible after removing the cover by removing the very small phillips head screws. The proper setting of these switches is important and can be found in other threads on this forum.

It is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS for you dealer to try and charge that for telling you nothing is wrong as I am sure you already know but given today's work environment am not surprised.

Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum