Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: load weight
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 04:33 AM   #40
penguin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Florida
THOR #4443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
First major trip on my 2016 Axis on the E/450 Chassis, so I weighed it with full water and fuel. I was pleasantly suprised to find that I was almost 2000 lbs under my max of 14,500 lbs, however, I am only 120 lbs from max on the front axel. Might have to move the wife to the back of the bus. Guess I'll keep the front tires at 75 psi like Ford recommends and drop the rear tires to 75psi from the recommended 80 psi, which is the max for these tires.
Whatever you do DONT move your beloved to the back of the bus. Could be detrimental to your health plus if your wife is like mine she gets us to our destination and feeds me well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum