Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 07:01 PM   #12
Jedsmom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.1
State: California
THOR #3016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Mike View Post
What kind of tire pressure monitor are you using? Are you happy with it?
We have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Once we got it set up, which was a bit of a bear, we were happy with it. The sensors went on easily on the back tires, but our front ones wouldn't accommodate the length of the monitors. The company was VERY helpful, sending us a different style, and then walking us through programming all of them.

I can't emphasize enough how important it was to us to have what we considered basic safety features installed on our rig. The TPS and steering stabilizers were no-brainers for us, and we're glad we spent the money.

We were in Klamath, CA on vacation and met a couple that had another model ACE. They weren't happy with it, largely because of how sloppy the steering felt. We talked for quite a while, and by the time we were done I think they were going to have one installed as soon as they got home. I can't imagine driving some of the roads we did without it.

You wanted to know all of that, didn't you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum