Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 11:14 PM   #15
pomk

Brand: Still Looking
State: Minnesota
THOR #5685
Thor problems

I bought it brand new in January 15 of 2016 all visible problems where noted when I picked it up I did not know about hot water or heat or seals leaking until we used the first week in may. At that point it was already back to the dealer to fix some of the issues some where done some where not. After we got back from your 4 day 250 mile trip it went back to the dealer on May 26th and sat there until August 22nd the main reason I found out nothing was getting done was the dealer was going out of business Thor new this and WOULD NOT SEND ANY parts to fix it. Yes I have started with the lemon law. in my last post look at the letter THOR sent NOW they had that rv for 4 months to work on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum