Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:58 PM   #7
Hittntherooad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Hittntheroad, Wow, what a Great idea!!! Thank you for sharing, I think!!! Now I have another project! Really is a Great idea, I have to run a hose to my fill port to fill the tank, would be nice to do a setup like yours just in case. This weekend I'll have to look at my pump and see what I'll need.
Thanks
My tank is under the bed and the fill port is kind of high especially when up on the jacks. I had to use a ladder at Martinsville and holding 5 gallons up that high was kind of hard. I'm going to put a hose fitting on the pickup tube so I can add some length if needed. These pumps pull pretty far.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum