Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Did CHF today
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 03:20 AM   #4
Thor29.3inAZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Washington
THOR #6025
I have a new 2017 (possibly a 2016 F53 Ford chassis) Thor 29.3. Read a lot about the CHF. So dragged myself under the coach and was surprised how easy the rear set up was to change. However, the front sway attachment arms are to short to move to the other position. It brings the sway arm up and hits the chassis. If someone had an idea on any longer arms and where to get them I would try and move the front arms to the closer holes. With just the rear having the mod, it still worked pretty well but not what I expected. I still get quite a bit of movement from semi's. I'm also going to try installing vortex generators on the rear and in front of the wheel wells. I will update when I get it all set up. It's getting pretty cold where I live and I want to paint them to match the color on the coach. So it may take a couple of weeks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum