Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 07:35 PM   #65
RobbieH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1532
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsand222 View Post
Positive they just added a track. That's what's happening now in Indiana - full 3trax upgrade and new floor. I hope that's the end of it.
I'll save you a bunch of going back to read, but mine was in the dealership 3 times for the same problem. Each time it got worse. When Thor did the repairs, they showed me where the dealership had done things wrong, even though I still needed the 3Trax system. Once Thor did the work, it was fine. Also see my lubrication notes above.

The offer still stands, if any of you are in the Dallas area and want to come pick up this kit, it's yours for free. It might save you in spares in the future. It's a very large box, we can't get it in the RV, you'll need to tie it to the top of a toad, in a trailer, or in a truck. It's not heavy, just very large.

Full disclosure, we traded ours in for a Class A a few months ago. I still know a lot about these after owning one for 3 years, but we do not have it any longer.

I think I still have a Schwintek controller for the slide too, somewhere, but I may have forgotten and left it in the RV at trade-in time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum