Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 01:53 AM   #7
DenverTransplant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Colorado
THOR #5190
I did some more research today and can fill out the wiring color codes. Color codes are at the senor. Thor in their wisdom changes wire colors at the connector to the coach panel so I plan to intercept the wiring on the sensor side of the connector. I have no idea if there is any consistency from model to model*(or even coach to coach)

GW - Black
BW - Brown
FW - Red
LPG - Blue
12V - Orange
Grd - White

When I opened up the under bed access, I also discovered that the fresh water tank is 16" high. My SeeLevel has been shipped and is arriving Monday. First act will be to exchange the 12" sensor for another 16".

I also discovered that Thor did a crap job (probably no job) of calibrating the LPG tank. Tank reads 2/3 at the panel and shows 3/8 at the tank.

Measured tank hights -
FW tank- 16" high
BW tank - 16" high
GW tank - 6" high

Install for all but the fresh water on Tuesday. Wednesday is a ski day if it's not snowing in the high country.

Happy 303 day. I didn't know it was a thing in Colorado until today.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum