Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Toad????
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #19
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut214
I'd be looking for something that addresses the OP's question as I have the same one. Nice pics but nothing that tells me anything about trying to manuver and/or park in any of these places.
True. It does answer the simple question of:
Quote:
I've purchased a 2017 Axis and hope to do the "grand loop" in Utah this June! I don't have a toad and was wondering if it's possible to visit these parks without one
With a "yes": Given all the pics and places its obviously "yes" you can go to all those places but without any details: How hard was it, for each park is it easy to maneuver, etc. (Granted she was using an Axis and, given my experience with it, it was probably pretty easy.)

For more details about that question (sites are close, can't get around, roads too narrow, etc.) I'd take a look at RV Park Reviews (Note that I'm not affiliated with them other than using that site a lot, but the same people that run thorforums also run RV Park Reviews). I know in Michigan RV Park Reviews has reviews of just about all the state parks, and the reviewers usually put extra tidbits in like "easy walk to the beach", "roads very narrow for our camper", etc.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum