Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #17
BlackJeep22

Brand: Still Looking
State: Washington
THOR #7072
Hose replacement

Well, I contacted them and it looks like they are going to stand behind it... Sorry for the long copy & paste:

Good Day To You,

Thank you for contacting Teknor Apex. I do apologize that you are having an issue with the hoses. We definitely do stand behind our products.

Below please find below two options for getting your hose replacement from Teknor Apex . You may choose whichever option is convenient for you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convenience. Please do not discard your hose until we have verified that it is an Apex brand hose.

Option 1 - via internet:
Digital photos sent to us via e-mail so that we can verify that the hose is an APEX hose and a view of the problem area.
Pls include picture of label and/or receipt (if available - not required)
Once we confirm back that the hose is an Apex hose, a digital photo of the ends/fittings cut clearly off of the hose. One set per hose must be visible in the photo.

Or - If you are confident that the hose is an APEX brand hose, both sets of photos can be done at same time.
Short statement stating how the hose failed. If label and/or receipt are not available, please specify length of hose in your statement
The address where you want the replacement hose sent (cannot send hoses to PO boxes)
Phone number, should we have any questions

Option 2 - via US Postal Service:

Double check that the hose is an APEX brand hose. Pls do not discard your hose until we have verified that it is an Apex brand hose.
Once brand is checked, send following:
1. hose fittings cut from hose (not the full hose) ( clear photographs of the hose and cut fittings are acceptable.
2. a copy of the label and/or sales receipt ( if available - not required)
3. a short note restating how the hose failed. If label and/or receipt are not available, please specify length of hose in your statement
4. the address where you want the replacement hose sent (cannot send hoses to PO boxes)
5. phone number, should we have any questions

Send the above to:
Teknor Apex Company
ATTN: HOSE RETURNS-CUSTOMER SERVICE
505 Central Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02861

================================================== ================================================== ===========
Please be advised we will be shipping your replacement hose by U.P.S. within two weeks from the date of receipt of the above requested items.

Please note that we do not ship replacement hoses to locations outside the continental United States therefore refund checks are automatically processed.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************
Thank you again for taking the time to contact us, if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Stephanie Fontaine
Sfontaine@teknorapex.com
Hose Customer Service Representative
1-800-289-6786 ext 3419 Direct Line : 1-401-642-3419

Teknor Apex Company
505 Central Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02861
Tel: 800-554-9892 Fax: 401-724-6250
www.teknorapex.com

Form submission received

New contact submission on form:
Contact Us
On landing page:
Contact Us- Have a Question? Ask Away!

How are you using your water hose?
RV / Marine

Notes
I purchased one of your hoses RV/Marine last November for use with my RV. I used it for the first time this week and it has a hole in it. Love the hose, in fact I endorsed it on a THOR motorhome forum, just this morning, only to find it with the hole 30 minutes later. What are my options?
Thanks,
Steve

View in HubSpot

Contact information

Contact name
Steve

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum