Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:42 AM   #1047
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by rving2015 View Post
Hi Dino,

Quick question on your soap dispenser. How is it holding up being you now installed 4 months ago and did you just use the adhesive on the back only to mount it?
I installed the same soap/shampoo holders. Dino and i both only used the silicone adhesive. No screws needed. So far so good for me but i only fill them half way and remove them while driving. When driving i put them into the bathroom sink. The hard part for me was finding the best place to mount them. At 6'4" my shoulders hit them in most places. Finally decided to mount them forward by the corner. I still managed to hit and knock one out of the holder throwing soap everywhere. It didnt break thankfully.

JerryClick image for larger version

Name:	20170220_131141.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	4761Click image for larger version

Name:	20170220_131146.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	4762
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum