Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 09:20 PM   #20
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
Since moving to SW Florida I suppose we are just getting used to the rude drivers. We are still on our 4 month summer trip covering Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Canada, Montana, S. Dakota, Minn., and Wisconsin. Never experienced as rude of driver's as in SW Florida!
I'm spending a lot of time in Palm Beach county on Atlantic side, and occassionally go to Ft Lauderdale or Miami airports. Drivers here are much worse in my opinion than when I travel to Ft Myers or other areas along Gulf Coast. There are a lot of drivers who don't read English, don't know the rules, and even when they do, they don't think it applies to them.

The other day I took my dad to a doctor's appointment, and I had an SOB give me an angry horn "preemptively". First time I've ever seen or heard such a thing. Apparently he was warning me in advance that he expected me to move quickly once the light turned green -- this while light was still red. Freaking incredible.

And sure enough, once we turned left at intersection he passed me on right side doing at least twice the speed limit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum