Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #5
Oldchief

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.5
State: Florida
THOR #4802
Today I spoke with Thor Customer Care. Nice guy there pulled up the warranty authorizations from my dealership on my Axis. Turns out he had all the authorization request EXCEPT for the inverter/charger, that was severely over charging my coach batteries. He told me he'd contact the dealership's service dept. to see why they hadn't sent that request. Appears at this point that at least Thor is trying to get this resolved. And, also appears dealership's service dept. has been stringing me along (lying), saying they couldn't get replacement and repair authorization. Well, you can't get it if you don't ask for it in the first place.
I sent an email about this screw up to America Choice RV's corp. office. Just got a call from their general mgr, who wanted to know what was going on. I told him and he assured me he'd look in to it and get it straightened out. Hope so. We'll see.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum